About Us

My Photo
Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Hi! And welcome to String Theory Crochet. Our little business is growing and growing! We spend happy and busy days, designing, crafting, making and playing with gorgeous yarns. We have some big and exciting things happening this year but don't worry we will still be here with our patterns and we are still available for special requests, one of a kind gifts and commissions. Please feel free to join in with our crochet obsession with your comments and shares or pop over to our Facebook page and show us what you've been making - we'd love to see your finished makes.

Friday, 18 March 2011

Hoopla Yarn Patterns

Thanks to everyone who has come looking for Hoopla patterns.  Hope you like the free ones I've posted so far.   FYI there are more on my website:  www.stringtheorycrochet.co.uk  (some free; some for sale) and there are more to come in the near future.  Anything you'd like to make?  Then just let me know.  If I get enough interest, I'll happily make up patterns.

I'm off to the show at Olympia with Charlotte and Erkan tomorrow, so I'll post some piccies asap of the high jinx!

Have fun with your Hoopla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment