About Us

My Photo
Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Hi! And welcome to String Theory Crochet. Our little business is growing and growing! We spend happy and busy days, designing, crafting, making and playing with gorgeous yarns. We have some big and exciting things happening this year but don't worry we will still be here with our patterns and we are still available for special requests, one of a kind gifts and commissions. Please feel free to join in with our crochet obsession with your comments and shares or pop over to our Facebook page and show us what you've been making - we'd love to see your finished makes.

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Wednesday October 13th 2010

Headache ... :-(

Everything is pink and sparkly tonight.  Lovely bit of thread found in the bottom of my stash.  I have no idea what it is or where it came from, only that it glitters and gleams and is glorious girly pink.  Usually I'm not into girly colours but this has taken my fancy *Shuffles in her seat in an embarrassed attempt to look more grown up and womanly*  Ahem!  Moving on.


Looks like I might have to go back to teaching part time.  I'm really depressed about it but we need the money desperately and finding a part-time teaching job seems like it's going to be impossible  before we run out of money completely. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  Teaching full time is exhausting and I'll hardly be able to crochet at all so here's to a timely lottery win.  Keep your fingers crossed everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment